Yesterday, we welcomed Liverpool Football Club's Kirsty Linnett into our salon! ⚽️
We might be biased, but we think her hair looks absolutely gorgeous. 😍
Now you might be wondering, how did we help Kirsty achieve this look?
Aside from our hair-styling expertise, it was all down to KEVIN.MURPHY.
Here's a breakdown of the products we used:
1. First, we used KM's Repair Me Wash. This magical shampoo helps to strengthen hair from root to tip, and is definitely one of our favourites at Rosser Hair.
2. We then applied KM's Repair Me Rinse, a deeply nourishing conditioner that helps repair the hair with its powerhouse of enzymes and proteins.
3. After cutting Kirsty's hair, we made sure to use KM's Heated Defense - an invisible foam that protects against heat damage. A little goes a long way with this product, so it really is a great investment.
4. Next up we applied our bestselling Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray. It's filled with nutrients and added a brilliant shine to Kirsty's locks without leaving an oily residue! We used it after styling, but you can also use it before if you wish.
5. Finally, we scrunched in some Kevin Murphy Hair Resort, a beach texturiser to give the hair some extra ooomph and volume!
And voilá! That's all it took to achieve Kirsty's beautiful, shiny tresses.
If you'd like to give this a go at home, all of these products are available to buy on our website with the option of free click and collect from our Childwall-based salon.
For a limited time, we're selling a Kevin Murphy Heated Repair bundle which includes Repair Me Wash, Repair Me Rinse + a FREE Heated Defense Spray. Get it now before it's gone!